Our stationery is all about high quality beautiful materials and printing. The best way to see the quality of our designs and printing is to feel it first hand. We offer complimentary Samples to help you with your decision making prior to committing to ordering.
As an introduction to our work, request our free ‘Sample Pack’. This pack contains a range of pieces from our different Collection suites. The selection is designed to show our different papers, printing methods and piece sizes. The selection of pieces varies and includes Invitations & Envelopes, Response cards & Envelopes, Gift cards, Thank you cards and Save the dates. These packs are intended to give you a great feel for the quality of our stationery and to help you to make a decision prior to ordering.
‘Sample Packs’ are free and include postage within Australia. If you are in a rush, please contact us to organise an Express post combined Samples & Ordering Pack.
Sample Packs generally contain:
- Example Invitations from our Collection suites. Our Invitation samples are printed on 600gsm paper, our thickest paper weight.
- Example Invitation Envelopes from our Collection suites. These may include printing on the envelope front of an example guest address. They also include an example envelope liner.
- Example Response card & envelope from our Collection suites. This piece will usually include return address printing on the envelope front. Our sample response cards are printed on 300gsm paper.
- Example Save the date from our Collection suites. Our sample Save the dates are printed on 300gsm paper.
- A selection of other pieces, which may include Thank you cards, Gift cards, Information cards, Tags or Menus.
Our ‘Ordering Pack’ is a collection of samples & swatches that we’ve put together to help you with making your specific design choices.
If you’ve received a free ‘Sample Pack’ and are ready for a quote, please submit a ‘Quote Request’ for your favourite suite. We will then post you one of our complimentary ‘Ordering Pack’. Our ‘Ordering Pack’ includes:
- Swatches of our paper shades and weights
- Swatches of our letterpress ink shades
- Swatches of our foil shades
- Swatches of our envelope, envelope liner and name band shades
Due to the intensive printing process we can not offer personalised samples with your wording or ink choices. However, our samples are a great way of seeing the printed letterpress effect first hand, and the samples combined with your design proofs will give you a good sense of how your design will look once printed.